Welcome! The Georgia Association of Convention and Visitors Bureaus is an organization comprised of 80+ diverse tourism bureaus throughout the state of Georgia and corporate members who provide services and support to the CVB community.
Our mission is to be the unified voice of Georgia’s destination marketing organizations and provide industry education and professional development opportunities to members.
Specifically this mission is pursued by:
- Raising the level of professionalism in the tourism industry through an ongoing educational effort
- Providing continuing education for its members
- Providing opportunities for discussion on the techniques of destination management and marketing
- Exerting its collective influence in matters which may impact the local or state tourism industry
- Positioning the tourism industry as an important economic generator in member communities and the state; and increase the awareness of the industry
- Serving as a vehicle for the exchange of information related to the tourism industry.
GACVB Thanks Our 2014 Winter Meeting Sponsors:
- 100 Digital Creativity, Inc
- AAA Living
- Advertising Unlimited
- Chocklett Press
- Compass Media
- Discover Georgia Golf
- Discover Georgia Videos
- DNR/GA State Parks & Historic Sites
- Georgia Magazine
- ITI Marketing, Inc.
- Kingwood Country Club and Resort
- JackRabbit Systems and Book Direct
- prototype: tourism
- Rhyme & Reason Design
- Sparkloft Media
- The Local Palate